Monday, September 17, 2007

My New Love

This is my new love. Ollympus E-510.
Even though I have not really have her yet, I hope that I can own one very soon.

Why I cannot get her now?

Well, this baby is a dSLR camera and basically, it would cost me about RM3099 to RM3799, depending on the package that I am going to take. So, the poor me need to save the money first to really own it. Unless you would want to sponsor me... :)

Let me know if you really want to sponsor me this camera and I will give you my bank account no. Thanks in advance.

2 comments:

Aly said...

"Which one would you choose if it is between trust and loyalty?" >>> u need both...trust and loyalty should live together ^^ my 2-sen

alex said...

Most of the time, you can have both (I agree with you if the trust and loyalty is for one single person) but there are times that you can only have either one of it. (This is between the trust of a friend and the loyalty to a company)