Monday, November 12, 2007

All-You-Can-Eat Steamboat

My mum was telling me something that I found funny and true that I decided to share it here.

She was joking with me when I went over to fetch her from KCBA last Saturday when she told me that my breakup with my ex-gf was actually a blessing in disguise (at least for my family members) and I immediately understand what she means. Before the breakup, I would normally spend my weekend with my family once in a blue moon (normally during special occasion only) as most of my time then is allocated for her.

Now that I am single all over again, I am spending more and more time with them. In fact, I brought them here and there to eat different type of foods... I guess you understand what I am trying to say now, right....

Well, yesterday, I brought them over to an all-you-can-eat steamboat restaurant in Sunway area. The name of the shop? Yuen Steamboat!

As the concept goes, you are allowed to eat all that you want and the best thing is that the price for every person is RM18.80 excluding drinks and tax.

Five of us went yesterday and I need to pay less than RM104 for the whole dinner.

But one thing bad about it, is that three of us can't sleep yesterday either due to the tea or overeat. :P

Mum and dad...

My sister and Nick

The Ying-Yang soup

No comments: