Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas BBQ / Birthday Party

Nowadays in Malaysia, everyone would be looking for excuses to get-together and every occasion would be celebrate together without the barrier of religions or races.

Same things happens with my group of friends... Weoi Li, Li Jin and I planned a BBQ get-together on Christmas and 13 person turn up. I know that it is really a small get-together as we only call certain old birds from KCBA. Those present were Weoi Li, Li Jin, Kok Lim, Mee Leng, Han Xue, Winfred, Chee Yong, Gee Way, Fay Chin, Ji Long, Ling Sze and my special guest, ellyee and of course me.

What initially planned as a Christmas get-together (as I know) turn out to be a birthday party for those with birthday in December as well...

Birthday Boys and Girls

The Healthy Cake


The Birthday Boys and Girls with the Cake

Blowing the Cake

Cutting the cake

Playing with the cream

After eating the healthy cake bought by Kok Lim (thanks Kok Lim), we continue with the gift exchanges section...

Once everyone got their gift we continue the night with a video of Weoi Li and Li Jin's wedding...

Want to know what I got for Christmas? Check out my next post...

3 comments:

cmeel said...

I definitely had a great time with u guys & gals BBQ-ing, makan-makan, borak-borak, hehe-haha & gila-gila. :) :)

Time spent with all of u are always the most enjoyable, meaningful & memorable ones - Cuz u guys & gals are SIMPLY THE BEST lot! :)

That birthday cake was really a surprise. Didn't expect it.

Thanks for everything Wei Han, Weoi Li, Li Jin, Kok Lim. =)

See y'all on the 31st! ;)

Songie said...

lol..wow... u guyz must have had an amazing time!!! Wonderful to see those pics, and seeing everyone doing so well ^_^

Aly said...

wahhhhhhhh........ :)