Tuesday, April 22, 2008

One Fathom Bank (Part Four)

Everyone had a great night sleep but I was awake at about 6.30 am as I really want to see the sunrise (and captured it with my camera). Several others also woke up alot with me as I believe that they are anticipating for it as well.

However, disappointment came when we realize that there are too many clouds in the horizon. Since I am awake, I decided to continue with my shooting... and I guess the sun are too shy, give me a glimpse of it that morning.

Cloudy morning at OFB with sunrise...

When the sun was bright enough, I took a picture of me and the lighthouse, marking in my life that I was here is OFB!

I was here @ OFB!

Also, managed took alot of photographs around the place and this is one nice candid shot of those kaki pancing...

Seriously, I dont know that they are looking at...

Had our breakfast (fried rice prepared by the angels with a little help from the rest and me) before packing up our stuff. Lastly before we depart from OFB, we have a group photo taken...

Group photo

Leaving OFB, I managed to persuade the captain to give me a chance to navigate the boat for a short while.

Me navigating the speedboat

All of us thought that the journey is going to end soon as we are already on our way back to Port Klang... but something pop out. Captain suddenly told everyone that he saw some "sampah" up front and KurauKing, Openg and Zul become very excited.

The "sampah" that was floating in the open sea...

As for the rest, we looked at each other with a blank face, thinking "WHAT?" "Sampah"... Curiosity caught up on us as we move near the "sampah"... "Why would these people be so excited to see "sampah?"...

It was only when those kaki pancing start catching fishes that we truly understood what is really happening... "Sampah" that is floating in the middle of the sea is actually very popular with fishes (something like a pub/disco to human). The difference is that the older the "sampah" is, the more it become popular with fishes...

Abang Samet (Captain) with his catch.

Kurauking with one of his catch.

In the end, they managed to caught 8 fishes that really taste good (we have a small feast in Perlama at night)

P.S. Still got abit more after this...

No comments: