Friday, May 02, 2008

Bridge to Terabithia

I used to be vary of "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" until recently when I got a copy of the first part of movie. Watching it, I become hooked and was searching desperately for the second part, which I couldn't get even when I search high and low...

When I almost gave up hope, weoili managed found a copy of the movie (in DVD) and passed it to me. I watched with great satisfaction and the best part of it is that the DVD consist of not one, but three movies in one.

The DVD, actually consists of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Pan's Ladyrinth and Bridge of Terabithia.

I have yet to watch Pan's Labyrinth but I was attracted to Bridge to Terabithia in the first instant.

It is really a great movie which I would say as shocking but at the same time, heartwarming.

The movie is about about two lonely children, Jesse Aarons and Leslie Burke, who create a magical forest kingdom. Although the writer of the story was emphasizing on friendship as main theme, I find that the most beautiful part of the movie is about the loyalty.

A charming movie for sure...

p.s.: I like the main actress: AnneSophia Robb

2 comments:

YeeLeng said...

Watch Pan's Labyrinth. You won't regret it either. VERY GOOD. 5 out of 5~!

alex said...

Plan to... but dun hav dat much time as of now...