Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sprain on Wrist

Whispers: I managed to find a better name for the ShoutOut that I was talking on my previous post. I am naming it as Whispers.

..............................................

After going through a mental battle yesterday during work, I was determined to get all my frustration out while playing badminton (managing my anger through proper channel :P)

Playing four games yesterday show that I am progessing well with my stamina and it does feel great.

Initially thought that I only for a scratch on my elblow for doing a dive, I was surprised to find out that I got a sprain on my left wrist as well this morning... Furthermore, I could feel pain on my thigh as well while walking up the stairs to my office.

In the end, I have no regret on channelling all my energy through badminton. :P

No comments: