Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Avian Birdflu

To all my friends,

Please be alert that the feared avian birdflu has finally arrived at the shore of Malaysia. But this does not mean red alert to everyone but more of a reminder that you should keep yourself hygiene, at least.

So, if you are asking how should you keep yourself hygiene, it is very simple. These are some steps that would give you a good idea about keeping yourself hygiene:
  1. Use soap to wash your hand before eating or after you come out from the washroom.
  2. Wear clean clothes all the time.
  3. Wash yourself more often.
If you experiences flu and fever at the same time, do not ignore it. Go to the hospital or any clinic to consult the doctor. It would be best for you to take extra precaution for your health and life. I would take care of myself so that I would never be in the statistics and I hope that you would not too.

Anyway, take care.

Sadhu.

No comments: