Friday, November 24, 2006

Disappointment on Ampang SuperBowl, Subang USJ

Ampang Superbowl, Subang USJ

They opened up the cover to reduce the heat of their equipments




Never in my life did I encounter this type of experience.

I was out with my colleague yesterday for bowling as part of out Bi-weekly company outing at Ampang SuperBowl in The Summit, USJ and many of us are in deep disappointment because of the incident that happened.

Ever heard of bowling alley breakdown??? Me haven't either, until yesterday.

It started when we were just starting our game and we have to wait for about 1/2 hour before we can continue with our game. We are okay for the first time because the maintenance people go to work very fast. But if once is not enough, the breakdown happen twice in less than 2 hours. On the second incident, no one really care and they just leave it like it is. It was so unprofessional as they do not explain to anyone but to keep to themselves only.

I was so pissed off that I left the bowling centre without finishing my game.

If anyone who know how to contact the management, please forward the link to them.

No comments: