Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I was shocked earlier when I suddenly realized that I only have about less than 2 weeks to do many things that I want to do before CNY. Here are my list:
  1. Service my car, (also need money)
  2. Wash my car,(also need money)
  3. Clean my car,
  4. Clean my room,
  5. Shop for my CNY clothings,(also need money)
  6. Valentine... (also need money)
And on top of that, I have my work from every Monday to Friday. Fetch my girlfriend home everyday (she is out of transportation until end of the week.

Also, I need to go and get some biscuit stock from a supplier from Cheras for my mum who is doing abit of business. And I have an assignment from my boss that I have not finished yet (Deadline was like long time ago ;P).

And on top of that, I am very sleepy. I have not have enough sleep since early December...

Really, really tired and I am broke......

Anyone want to do dana? ;P

No comments: