Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Want to go for a movie

Talk Out Loud: Feeling sick again... why......

....................................................

I have not step into a cinema for a very very long time. I cant remember when was the last time either. I guess it has been too long...

Now that "Summer" is here, alot of new release of movies that could be consider good are starting to show in cinema. And I wanna go to watch...

Sniper (Cantonese) - Now showing
Knowing (English) - Now showing
Angels and Demons (English) - 14 May 2009
Terminator Salvation (English) - 28 May 2009
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (English) 26 June 2009

I may consider the below as well...
Push (English) - 14 May 2009
Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian (English) - 21 May 2009
Monsters vs Aliens (English) - 28 May 2009

So, if you are going for any one of the above and you dont mind a company, let me know...

No comments: