Sunday, March 13, 2011

Updates on my life

Hey guys....

It has been a while since I update this blog. Sorry if you have been waiting.

Life has been exceptionally busy due to work in office. But I guess I am lucky enough to managed one backpacking trip so far. Yes, I went backpacking to China and I visited three cities there. The three cities are Ningbo, Shaoxing and Hangzhou. It is one great experience since China is where my root is, even though I am more Malaysian.

And, going there when spring is just starting to move in, I experience something I never experience before, Subzero temperature. One word would explained that particular experience... FREEZING. 

I thought my trip to Paris would have prepared me for it but I was darn wrong. The coldness can really make me freeze there.

The places that I visited is definitely worth it and I must says Hangzhou is the best of it all...

No comments: