Friday, October 14, 2005

Tributes to Ms Liew

Miss Liew

Ms Liew and her students. I am the one who have a different costumes.

Don't want to sound sarcastic, but how many of you still remember your kindergarten teacher? I for one will always remember her because of her tenderness and kindness to all her students, which I am one of them.

Her name is Ms Liew and yesterday night, I received a shocking news about her. She passed away two days ago because of her blood vessel directing to the brain was somehow cut off. I don't really know what happened but this is all that I heard from my father who went over yesterday to pay his tribute. Apparently, Ms Liews husband talks to my father regularly and that is how he knows.

My parents though that I have forgotten about Ms Liew because it have been 19 years since my kindergarten year but I remember, even though not that much but at least I remember. When I cried out yesterday, my mom was abit shock and don't really understand. But I explained to her that once a teacher, will always a teacher.

Once again, Ms Liew, I pay my tributes to you.

No comments: