Friday, August 11, 2006

Emptiness

I am having this feeling for a few days and this is the first time I am telling the world. It seems like I have lost my direction of life. I don't understand why am I here in this world. I feel that I am lost. I feel empty.

I feel that is this really what life have to offer? Wake up at 6.45 am to go to work by 7.30 am. Start working from 8.30 am to 6.00 pm. Come back home by 7.00 pm, eat, bathe, watch tv and go to sleep by 12.00 am???

I am asking myself if this is really what I want... but the only answer that I can give myself is that I dunno. I am sure that there are some who have just the same feeling as I am and there would be nobody in this would that can give us a satisfactory answer on this question...

2 comments:

Danxer said...

hey i totally understand how you feel.i felt the same for quite some time until i made a conscious decision to be content. u have no hobby? friends? passion?

alex said...

Some times, there are alot of things that no one else would understand, no matter how you tried to explained, unless that person have been through the same thing before.

I have hobbies, passions and friends but non of it can help me much. With no one to turn to, I can only write it out in my blog...