Monday, August 14, 2006

Sony-Ericsson W700i

This is my third mobilephone in 9 months and I have no regrets on this.

My first: Sony-Ericsson K700i was not really original and it would hang every one month. Unable to stand this, I decided to change to a second mobilephone: Motorola V360.

My second: Motorola V360 is consider a very good and reliable phone for me because it look nice and it function very well...

My latest: Sory-Ericsson W700i. Not that I don't like V360 but I found this mobile in a offer that I cannot resist. The mobile comes with Bluetooth's handsfree, flashlight for taking pictures and aloot of freegifts...

The specs for this phone:

Sony-Ericsson W700i CHARACTERISTICS

General Network GSM900 / GSM1800 / GSM1900
Introduced 2006 Q1
Status Available
Form factor Block
Antenna Internal
Size Weight 99 g (including battery)
Dimensions 100 x 46 x 20.5 mm
Display Type Graphical
Colours TFT, 256K
Size 176 x 220 pixels

- Wallpapers, screensavers
Memory Numbers 500
Outgoing Calls 30
Received Calls 30
Lost Calls 30
Shared Memory 34MB

- Memory Stick Duo Pro, 256 MB card included
Ringtones Polyphonic Yes, 40 voices

- MP3
- Composer, download
Networking GPRS Yes, Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32-48
Modem Yes, HSCSD
USB Yes
Bluetooth Yes
Browser Yes, WAP 2.0/xHTML
Infrared Yes
Email Client Yes

- Instant Messaging
Features Vibration Yes
SMS Send / Receive
MMS Send / Receive
Camera Yes, 2 MP, 1632x1224 pixels, video, flash
Java Yes
Changeable Games Yes
Games Yes
Clock Yes
Alarm Yes
Calculator Yes
Voice Memo Yes
T9 Yes
Handsfree Yes
FM Radio Yes

- MP3/AAC player, up to 30h playback if the phone is switched off
- Video player
- Image viewer
- Picture editor
- Organiser
- SyncML
Standard Battery Type Li-Ion
Standby Time 400 hours
Talk Time 9 hours

Have a look on my new mobilephone




1 comment:

alex said...

I am having fun with it right now...