Thursday, May 15, 2008

Marie Digby Showcase @ 1 Utama


The Marie Digby Showcase was totally awesome... (minus the traffic jam that I have to endure while going to 1 Utama after work for 50 minutes and the 20 minutes wait before I managed to get out of the 1 Utama's carpark)

I met with two friends there, Hui Yee and hubby, and of course, my pet sister, San San...

When the MC of the night came out, they intro themselves as Jay and Roshan. This is actually the first time I see them in person (didnt bother to check out their face on the Mix FM's website until now) and I must say that Jay looks beautiful and Roshan, he is good looking...

Jay and Roshan of Mix FM

Before Marie Digby came out to perform, three contesters came out onto the stage to sing "Say It Again" to see who can sing it best. The best thing is that Marie Digby came out herself to listen to them singing, one by one... In the end, the contest was won by a 12 years old Kimberly (Hope I got her name right).
Kimberly performing "Say it again"

Then, a group of a cappella singer came on stage to perform the song again. Their name, Acustic 24 or something like that, are actually 1st runner-up of a Marie Digby's international contest to sought out people who could sing a different version of the song and they are really good too...

Finally, Marie Digby came on stage and sing pretty much of her songs. And, trust me when I say that she sing beautifully. She really sing like in the CD (som there isnt any 'engineering' involve while she was doing her recording, at least not on her voice).

But then again, the best thing that I got is the video of her singing "Say it again" and "Stupid for You" live. Sorry I am not able to share it here as the file is too big for me to upload.

Okay now, please enjoy the rest of the pictures I have choosen for this blog...
"Say it again"

"Stupid for you"



Roshan trying to get close Marie Digby

The crowd
This girl certainly know how to get her way to see her idol...

The backdrop

Me with the backdrop!

By the way, here is a picture of me and my pet sister, San San...
And for your information, I have been standing here to take all these pictures. 3 hours altogether and it is really tiring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alex, I post your pic at my blog: blog dot maiz-tech dot net. There credit for you ;)

alex said...

It's an honour for someone to use my pic... Thanks.

BTW, nice blog you have there...