Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mental Tiredness

ShoutOut: It has been many days since I last post here... usual excuse from me... busy with work... :P

P.S.: introducing something similar to KennySia's Short Talk. My ShoutOut is a way to talk about something that is not really related to the post but I still want to post out. Might change the name if I am able figure out a better one...

........................................

Usually, I could hear people talking about how tired they are and after listening to them, I would understand that they are physically tired, due to the fact that they are using their body to do something and in the end, they feel that they are physically tired.

While I normally have the same type of experience, today is exceptional... I may not be physical tired (not yet, at least but believe that I will once I finished my badminton session later today), I am mentally tired now...

As my manager was having a seminar throughout the whole day today and the fact that my other colleague is in Dubai now, I have to be handling all the daily work today (usually, my manager and colleague are the one handling all the stuff on local sales except chasing for payment, which is my part of work). I was being played by both a customer and also those from my factory as things keep on changing here and there...

I does feel like a ping pong ball being hit from both side and the worst thing is that I am in no position to get mad or scold anyone. Keeping cool is really hard but it is part of the culture that my manager implemented (he is really a super nice guy that hardly scold anyone) and I have to follow it as I dont want to step on anyone's tail...

I guess, in the end, I only want to get the thing done. The whole event really take a toll on me because now, I am almost "brain-dead"...

can't wait to finish my work for today and go home...

4 comments:

Aly said...

*i do feel like a ping pong.... :)

alex said...

What happened?

Anonymous said...

Just hire some thugs and beat them up.Just kidding.But seriously,it works.

alex said...

thanks for the recommendation...

I actually have thought of it but then again, I am not rich enough to do that so, I would just pass...