Monday, April 06, 2009

988 Cruiser @ Klang

Talk Out Loud: Seriously thinking about getting a camera bag... but it is gonna cost me a fortune... Should I???

..........................................................

What started out as a photo-shooting trip went totally different yesterday...

Initially, I was thinking of driving to Tanjung Sepat or Bagan Lalang to take some photos of sunset or anything... But while I was just starting out on my journey, I heard on the radio that the 988's Happy Cruiser is here in Klang (actual position at that time is at Station 1, behind Klang Parade).

As I have never been to their "stop" before (I met up with the MyFM's Cruiser and Hitz.fm's Cruiser before), I turn my wheel around and get there as soon as possible... Not sure why but there werent much of people there. Nevertheless, it is still fun having able to see them.

There are three cruisers this time but I only remember one of their name: Karen. She looks very cute...

Karen is the one on the right!

Anyway, I got a bottle of Twister's Orange Juice, a magazine (Reno and Deco), a RM50 voucher from Miko Hair Studio (who want this? I dont have the need for it just yet) and some car stickers...


So, this is another first for this year, I guess...

1 comment:

Petite Lass said...

I need a haircut! LOL Yeah, Karen is indeed cute. Never had a chance to meet 988 cruisers although I heard of them a lot.