Monday, April 13, 2009

The week that was...

Talk Out Loud: Ny mum said that I am moody these few days... is it? If yes, maybe I didnt have enough sleep...

........................................

The weekend that was...

I am RM220 poorer on Saturday... The story started during the weekdays when I suddenly realize that my car's air-con system is not working properly. There are wind that come out but just the type of cooling that I usually get... Thus, on Saturday, I decided to bring my car for a check somewhere, instead of sleeping which I really need... I was driving my car around and when I noticed an open shop with the word Air-Con, I just parked my car at the front of the shop and ask one of the fella there to help me check it out... After a while, he gave me a diagnosis and told me how much I need to pay... RM220! Whattudo! I need that air-con...

Sunday start with dhamma discussion in KCBA with the committee members of DYC2009. For someone that started preparing the topic to talk about the day before, it is really a miracle... haha... I asked for feedback afterwards and they say it was good enough... I believe it can be better...

Have BKT with them after the meeting. We went for the Fey Kay BKT in Bayu... Not sure how they feel about the BKT here but I love it...

Verdict: Highly recommended!

Went for steamboat with family for dinner and we tried the Ori Crab Steamboat near Klang Parade... Nothing to shout about... In fact, the soap for both chicken and tomyam are mere miserable... We ordered for three person and the stuff that they gave is not enough at all... (We usually order for three and that would make us very full by the time we finish). I have to order an extra dish...

Verdict: I wont recommend anyone to go... just not worth it...

No comments: