Monday, November 28, 2005

Treasure Fleet: The Adventures of Zheng He

Last Saturday. I went to Midvalley Shopping Centre to visit a Michael Yamashita's exhibition with the above name. It showcase more than 20 pictures taken by the reknown photographer and what can I say, alot of people went there to have a look at those masterpieces.

I, for one, are extremely thrill with his creation. It is simply marvellous. But the best thing about this exhibition is that my girlfriend, Catriona, did joined me on that day to visit the exhibition, even though she does not have much idea about photography. Not that I am an expert on this but, I just ask her to look at the pictures and see what the photographer see through the lense. I further explain that there is no definition of a great/good photograph. Either you like it or you don't.

2 comments:

Songie said...

ay dude!just found out ur blog.haven't read it yet..will do soon.haven't replied your email yet,will do soon.haven't said hi yet...will do it now.HI!!!! ^-^

alex said...

Nice to see you here. Thought, you woul never come. Anyway, WELCOME, Songie!!!