Thursday, December 08, 2005

Outstation: Penang

I was outstation from Monday until yesterday when my colleague, Hui Yee and I was following my manager around Penang to our many client's place. It was a crazy trip because we have to meet with so many clients in such a short time. Anyway, I manage to enjoy myself there since the last time I been there was like 7 years ago. I got a chance to see part of Penang clear enough, even though it was such a brief visit. But for me, the best part of the trip is the ride on the ferry back to mainland from the island. It was my first time and I really enjoyed it. The only two things that I don't like about Penang is the way the driver (especially motocyclist) drives and the way the road is planned. Try driving there and you would understand what I mean.

No comments: