Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Beijing 2008

Whispers: I have been under alot of pressure lately... Many things are happening and I just dont know how to cope with it while staying "normal" to the rest of the world. Really want a break... Really need a break... Luckily I am going for Thai massage later...

................................................



Beijing 2008 is just around the corner...

It would be celebrated from 8th August 2008 to 24th August 2008 and 10,500 athletes are expected to compete in 302 events in 28 sports.

Some of the sports that would be contested and would be closely watch by Malaysians are Aquatics (Diving, Swimming), archery, athletics, badminton, cycling, sailing, shooting, taekwondo and weightlifting.

If you want to know more about who is competing in which event, please click here for more information.

I would try to follow up closely on all this but apart from these sport, I would be watching fencing as well... For those who have known me long enough, you would surely know how involved I used to be in sport fencing. Even though I may not be playing sport fencing anymore, my love for the game never die off. In fact, I do hope that maybe one day, one day in the future that I would fence again... until then, I would just have to watch it in Olympics...

The other question that I would like to ask is whether any Malaysian athletes would be able to bring a gold medal back to Malaysia...

Well, I sure hope they could...