Tuesday, August 05, 2008

The Dark Knight vs The Joker

Whispers: I sold my recently acquired toy, the Samsung L100 digital camera I won in a lucky draw. It was with me for less than 2 weeks...

..................................................

I have not been into a cinema for a while until last Sunday, where I went with WL, LJ, GW and FC for The Dark Knight. There was so much hype about it and luckily, the movie didnt disappointed me...

I wont say much about the movie but I would like to mention that Heath Ledger really bring out the best of the Joker.


The psychopathic, mass murdering and schizophrenic clown with zero empathy is really in a class like no other... The Joker seems so real and the funny thing is that people seems to love him. I have to admit that I do feel connected to him in some ways...

It was funny though that even though he keep on calling Batman, Commissioner Gordon and many others a schemer while saying that he is the spontaneous type, the Joker himself is, in fact, the most brilliant schemer. I really admire him because of his superb detail planning to get what he want.

By the end of the movie, what I saw is that Batman and Joker is really like Ying and Yang.

Really love the movie and cant wait for the next one...

No comments: