Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bonjour de la part de Paris

Whispers: Paris is so darn foreign to me... cant understand them at all...

..............................................

Yes... you read it right... I am blogging from Paris right now...


For those who dont know, I am actually on a "business trip" to this City of Light to participate in an exhibition (name SIAL, dun believe me?? google for SIAL.fr) to promote my company's products and name.

So, I would be here for one whole week, beginning today (18 Oct 2008) until next Friday (24 October 2008). Taking MAS plane, I would be back to Malaisie (how French write Malaysia) on 25 October 2008.

By now, many of you would be thinking of asking me for souveniers... I know but please understand that my budget to come here is very limited... 1 Euro = RM 4.85... I would try to get some but it would be on first-come-first-serve basis, except for the few that are special cases la...

Anyway, taking that 12 hours plus flight is really a great experience... will talk about that later...

No comments: