Monday, October 13, 2008

Jason and San San

Whispers: Had a long meeting with the Youth Camp committee members... Was informed that we already received 12 confirmed participants... better than I expected... GAMBATTE!!!

.........................................

It was a joyious day last saturday... My godsister, San San, got married with her long-time sweetheart, Jason.

Jason and Alyssa

I, as one of the godbrother (the other would be Weoi Li), went over early in the morning to help out... As the "sisters" were low in number, Weoi Li and I was being recruited to join into the "sisterhood"... The funniest thing is that I was such an effective "sister" that the "brothers" were furious of me for making their "jobs" so hard...

The rest of the time, I function as photographer for the wedding. But then again, I feel so inferior among the two Nikon dSLR... I have made up my mind that I am going to get my very own dSLR in November...

In the evening, I am still one of the photographer for the wedding dinner... Being of of the invitee to the dinner, I was being sit with the rest of my gang... Weoi Li, Li Jin, Fook Ming, Ji Long, Ling Sze, Gee Way, Fay Chin, Hanxue and Mee Leng... By the end of the dinner, the couple went around the restaurant "cheering" every table. My table was one of the first few and the brother that I "kena" earlier of the day actually take their revenge on me by making me drink one cup of red wine at one go... It was okay initially, until the alcohol start kicking in...

Most of my gang went back early and I was one of the last one to leave the restaurant. Knowing that I am a little drunk, I drove slowly. Knowing how many of my kalyana mitras would be worried about me, I sent a message to each of them. Here is the message I wrote yesterday...
To my kalyana mitras,
In case you are concern about me, rest in peace. I hav finally reach home in one piece. Throu
ghout the journey, I drove 180km/h only (oops, please take away the 1). Yeah, I know... I am so bad. Good nite.

Here are those reply that I got from my kalyana mitras... Hope they dont mind me showing them out...

Ji Long: Good night! Dun Drink so much next time kay.
Gee Way: Glad to hear tat. Good nite.
Ling Sze: Hey, good to hear you're safe home. But Don't alwys drink so much la. Take care.
Fay Chin: U must be psychic:-P! Nite nite, sleep tight.
Mee Leng: Thanx 4 ur sms, wei Han. Ur sms came on time as we were wondering about u. Good 2 know u r safely home. Good nite. :)
Hanxue: :) who concerned about you? You always take good care of yourself. (remind self to stock up alcohol)
Li Jin: Wow now I know when u r drunk u can rhyme a poem. Omg! U shld drink more.who knows u'll bcom d modern cao cao?

Well, guys... That is one of the few occassions that I take in so much at one go... normally, I wont do it... I prefer to enjoy it slowly...

Anyway, thanks for your concern... I will take care of myself :) maybe we can come out and drink again someday... :P

The couple and the gang...

San San and me...

No comments: