Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Idiotic Colleague

I am not sure whether this is an isolated case or not but if you have similar experience, do share it here.

I have a colleague that graduate from UiTM and believe me when I say this, he is an idiot.

Why do it say this? The idiot just don't want to use his common senses or should I say don't know how to use his common senses. He was having problem with his e-mail account and as one of the unofficial IT Support Team member, I fix the problem and explain to him afterward.

He was so happy then and went to use his e-mail directly. In less than 5 minutes, he call for my help. When I went over to see what is the problem, there was a pop-up asking for password for another user. The computer is actually a shared computer and the e-mail account that is having problem belong to another person. Still he keep on asking idiotic question like why is it like this even after I explain it to him since a few months ago. If he just open his eye and look into the pop-up, he would realize that it got nothing to do with him and all he need to do it to click on the cancel button (which I have told him a lot of time since a long time ago) but he never listen.

I had an outburst then and he just sit there. I believe that he still don't understand what I was trying to tell him. So, do you believe that this idiot is an idiot.

If this is not an isolated case, I can tell you for sure that these people are community's trash 100%

No comments: