Friday, May 25, 2007

SteamBoat@Yuan Steamboat

This is how someone looks like when they are hungry!

They tend to look like zombie when they are not able to eat even though the food is directly in front of them. It is certainly a shock for a colleague of mine, Jason. Just look at his expressions…


He was totally in disbelieved with the zombie looks. But by acting quickly, Jason manages to save him from the zombie spell. How? You may ask. Give the zombie food ASAP…

Once he consumes those foods, he transformed to become a human…

By the way, this person is Eric. Of course everyone is happy that he has change back to his human form. Just look at how happy Jun is…

And of course Carmen, who look glad that she does not need to sit with zombies.

When you are able to save someone, surely both would become good friends. Just look how close they become…

Okay! Okay. I know, enough of those craps that I am writing here. Actually, yesterday night was the night that all of us agree to eat dinner together as part of out gathering. We went to Yuan Steamboat, in front of Sunway Pyramid as early as 6.00 pm and we ate until 8.30++…

We have a surprise (at least I have) when Felix brought his wife together. They look so nice together (Couple made in heaven).

Feeling blessed (just wed last year), Felix eat...

and eat…

and eat…

Jun keep a watchful eye on Felix throughout the night. Look at her…

And I am just kidding… really, I make up the story although the steamboat dinner are real.

Dear Felix’s wife, if you are reading this, please don’t get mad. Just want to make my little blog interesting. Somehow, I believe that Jun would kill me when she see me later.

Anyway…

After dinner, we went to a café nearby for more drinks and relax. The café is called Jordin Café (coincidently, Jordin Spark just won American Idol Session 6 earlier)…

We were playing cards while joking around and as usual, Jason has the most expressions…

Eric was cracking his head on what he wants to drink…

And here is everyone minus me…


Anyway, reach home kind of late, which I don’t mind, and after a quick shower, I start photoshopping the pictures and write this entry. Hope you like what I write here. Any comment, please let me know. And if you want any other pictures taken using my camera, please let me know…

1 comment:

Gypsy On The Move said...

i miss the steamboat at Yuan! it's nice there! heyya btw!! how are you wei han?