Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Weddings

Just in case that you don't know, Keang Yang is getting married with his long time sweetheart.

Congratulation, man!

He is getting married this coming Sunday and many of the old friends would be gather together to be his "Heng Tai" or bridegroom's brothers. If according to the new tradition, the "Chee Mui" or sisters of the bride would set-up some task that Keang Yang or his brothers need to complete before he can reach to his bride. I would be one of the brothers as well.

Also, I would be bringing my camera to capture the special event as a mean of practice.

Also, there are many other weddings coming up. Lay Yong is getting married in Jun, Siau Fong at the end of the year and Michelle Sebastian, my manager is getting married too.

Will upload some of the pictures that I am taking during these wedding into this blog. Stay tuned.

No comments: