Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Spiderman 3

Last Saturday, Catriona and me went to GSC, The Summit, to watch Spiderman 3. Yeah, I know that it has been a while since the movie open in the cinema but I just don't want to fight for the ticket with the rest of the world.

So, I waited for 3 weeks before watching it. Everything went fine and I was immersed into the movie for about 1 hour before, out of sudden, BLACKOUT!!! After a while of waiting, GSC's employee came and announce that the whole building is experiencing blackout. This is a shock to many but I had experience it once in Kuching. The fella also announce that we can get our refund from the counter or come back within two weeks time to watch the movie again or other movie.

Not wanting to have a "Hanging" feeling, Catriona and me decided to get our refund and went to Sunway Pyramid to finish off the movie. Once we arrived at Sunway, we went to TGV straight and buy the ticket for the next available Spiderman movie. We reach there at about 4.50 pm and we went into the 5.00 pm movie.

I slept for the first hour of the show (since I already seen it earlier) before waking up to finish off the whole movie. All together, I took about 5 hours to finish a 2 hours and 15 minutes of a movie.

That is really crazy of me...

No comments: