Friday, September 14, 2007

Choices

Most of the time, people are given the choice of doing something. As for the rest of the time, they have to do something. When there is a choice, people would always do what they think is right and what is best for the situation. But there are times when you would need to do something that you don’t really like and you may need to lie to your friends.

What I can say here is actually the choice between the trust and loyalty. I cannot elaborate much here but what I am trying to say here is that it is not easy for me to make this choice but I need to be professional enough to do what I think should be done. If you ever know what I did, you may or may not agree with me but I have already made up my choice and I am just telling myself that I did the right thing.

Which one would you choose if it is between trust and loyalty?

No comments: