Monday, September 10, 2007

Moving On Now

Dear Blog,

I know that it has been a while but on 30 August 2007, I was forced to move into a very different chapter of my life. This new chapter is totally different from the one that I have been visioning for more than 5 years. I am not blaming anyone for this, though.

It may be a shock to many but some would believe that it is just another day in their life. It was one of the thing that I never thought I would need to go through but, well, that is life. And whatever that may comes, I must take it. Somehow, I believe that I have moved from the shock and continue with my life. I have new aims and I have the freedom to do a lot of things that I never did before. I also believe that I am taking more chances right now than I ever did and I am not afraid to do so. Still, I am living the best of my life within the boundaries that I have redraw on that day.

Some may still be wondering what happened to me. It is kind of hard for me to admit this but in order for me to move on, I must face it. I have been hesitating initially but I am not afraid to tell the truth.

My ex-girlfriend broke-up with me that night and I am now officially single and very much available :P. Now that I have tell you about this, there is nothing else that I need to hide from you. But, please don't ask me why here in this blog. If you are able to ask me face-to-face, then and only then, would I let you know why.

Also, thank you for all my family and friends that have been very supportive to me since that day and I am truly grateful for all the supports and advices that you have given to me.

People like Weoi Li, Li Jin, Ji Long, Fook Meng, Chern Ling, Mee Leng & partner, San San, Wilson, Yow Hui, Soon Seng, Eric, Marcus, Crystal, Chyn Mei, Carmen, Su-Leng, Jun, June Yine, Alan Khan, Mayuran, Charlene, Sofia, Gee Wei. Many many thanks for your advices and supports.

Thank you.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey brother, there is no worries about that. We are a pack of friends. Anyway life have to go on and yet there are time where people need other people to help out in life.

I do miss my single-hood life when we were back young in the pass. Anyway, just call me out if you need anything, brother. Ah sou give permission already, as long as it does not crush with anything that have been planned earlier on.

Cheers.

alex said...

fu-yoh,

I must really thanks my sister-in-law for lending me her husband.

But, fear not sister-in-law, I keep my eyes open for all possibilities. Who knows, maybe I would find someone better and settle down faster than you can say FU-YOU!:P

Songie said...

Yo, sorry am not able to be around to lend a shoulder or anything.... shock w the news but like what u said, after the shock, still need to move on...

best wishes pal- Song

alex said...

Dear Songie,

No worries. Everything is fine now. Getting the hang of being single all over again.

Aly said...

u can look for ur lil sis too :) what's opposite of Ah Sou ar? i dunno. but 'opposite of Ah Sou' also give permission. Hehehe...so if u wanna hang out, u can. Can learn how to swim at my place too. Actually, if u wanna sleepover also can. i got guest room :) *hugz*

alex said...

Little Sister,
Learn how to swim at your place???
You teach?

Err?

I would pass for the time being. Got more important things to do.

Earn more money to pay for the instructor's fee.

Sleepover? Can think about it but dunno when...

Vera Soo said...

on behalf of all the mentioned names, i would like to say WELCOME

:D

*increase muka tebal* LOL