Thursday, September 06, 2007

I am BACK!!!

People have been asking me every now and then why am I not updating my blog nowadays...

Well, to tell you the truth, I have been going through a very bad period of time. For those that know what happened, just keep it to yourself.

As for those that did not know, please don't ask.

I am moving onwards with my life and I am happy that I still have you all as my friends. Don't worry about me. I am fine, really.

Right now, my family and making money is the most important thing in my life. I hope that I can add Buddhism back to my life but I think I need a mentor or something similar. Got any Guru that you can recommend?

3 comments:

Aly said...

Glad to have u back bro :)

alex said...

Thanks. Don't say that I did not reply your comment la, huh....

Aly said...

Finally got reply ;p