Monday, September 17, 2007

Yellow Tail

I believe that many of you never actually heard of Yellow Tail before. Just for your information, Yellow Tail is actually a brand for wine that is produce in Australia. I never really heard about it until the day I read Blue Ocean Strategy.

Yesterday, a few of us went to News KTV in Klang Parade to sing the song of our soul. :P

I was feeling a bit naughty and I actually went a buy a bottle of wine. I was browsing through Giant when I spotted Yellow Tail Chardonnay. I was looking around for a moment when I finally settle on it.

The people who are available for the karaoke are actually very few. They are Weoi Li, Li Jin, Ji Long, Fook Ming & wife and of course, me! We sang for 3 hours and I drank more than half of the Yellow Tail Chardonnay. Yupe! I was a bit drunk. But still okay. Luckily no need to drive. :P

By the time I reached home, it was about 10.30 pm already and I went straight to sleep! The funniest thing is not that I remember all these clearly but the fact that I woke up at about 3.10 am and never go back to sleep afterward. It was pretty scary to be awake for the that whole time until I get out of the house to work (6.45 am).

Conclusion: If you want to wake up early on the next day, buy Yellow Tail Chardonnay and get drunk. Sleep early and you would wake up early as well. (This is the result from one test only. There are many other possible result. Accept at your own risk)

No comments: