Saturday, January 05, 2008

Go Training @ Factory

Some of you should be thinking where the h*** am I as I have not been updating my blog for a while...

Fear not... I went for products training in SEO's factory for the past three day and have not have the access to internet since my birthday... Manage to come back to office for a day and I just want to update you la...

Training in the factory is basically b***** but managed to find something interesting to do...

What did I do?

Nothing illegal... Don't worry.

I was making soap bar... those soap that you used to used to wash your hand... Yes! I was making that and I am not bluffing... Take a look at part of the process and our (my colleague and I together) products...

It all started out with soap noddle (yes, you read it right) which actually is white colour chip (dont have the picture now, show you later). These soap noddles would be compress and added some colouring and fragrent to become something like this...

The compacted soap noddles would be mould into a long bar before it is being stamp using a predesign mould to become a normal soap bar.

Apart from the normal soap bar, we also created something out of the ordinary. I think it is better for me just to show you what we have made...

The normal soap bar and the huge soap cylinder that we have made...

No comments: