Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas' Gifts that I Got

How many Christmas gift did you get this year? I am not trying to show off but this is my way of saying thanks to those that gave me a Christmas gift.

These are the three gifts that I got:

A Tupperware: Using it to keep some small items in my room... (Dunno who gave one)

Family Cuboid: Something that looks like a piggy 'shaking' its head and body with the present of light (both sunlight and fluorescents light). Yes, it is solar powered. (Also Dunno who gave one)


Glow-in-the-dark Wrist Support Elephant: I could say that this is the most special gift that I got this year... I am actually very concern with Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) and have been looking for a wrist support for a while. Now that I got one, it is following me to work and come back home everyday. (Gift by ellyee).

So, thank you again for the great gifts...

No comments: