Monday, February 18, 2008

CNY Celebration in Southern Group and House Hopping...

Saturday and Sunday have been a hectic day for me. Not only the sport club (of which I am part of the committee member) of the company I am attached to is have the CNY celebration, I joined the youth group from KCBA in their quest for house-hopping for both days.

For the first time in history, Southern Group actually asked a group of Lion Dance performers from Hin Hua Private School to further enhance the luck of the company. After the performance, the day was followed by "Lou Hei" and lunch...

After the company's event, I joined the youth group for some house-hopping. The last house of the day was my house before sending them back home.

The day before, I did promised Lay Yee that I would try to drop by at her place as her friends was going to her place for some games... If you are reading this, I would have to say sorry I didn't managed to make it due to some unforeseen circumstances.

Sunday itself started at 9.30 am where everyone from Klang meet at Klang Parade. Our target area of the day is Subang and USJ and the journey there went on without any problem.

We picked up Benjamin from Summit USJ before going to Ee Ping's house. As we have known earlier, the Youth Group from SJBA would be going around doing what they call "carolling" for the CNY... they have 2 buses going around the area to do this... Did have fun there, listening to those CNY's carols... After they left the place, Ee Ping's hand become itcy and she become the banker for some games of Blackjack. During the game, I got lucky a few times and managed to win abit of cash to cover my tolls and parking. Apart from Ee Ping's house, we visited Mandy's house and Benjamin's house. As Benjamin is living very near to Sunway Pyramid, everyone agreed to go there to kill some time before going home.

It has been a very long while since the last time I went to Pyramid and I would say that the place surely has changed with the newly addition of Pyramid 2...

Will try to post some pictures here tomorrow...

No comments: