Monday, February 11, 2008

Fatt Choy @ CNY

Gambling is another thing that is synonym with CNY... Like it or not, it is part of the celebration, even though one can choose to participate or not in the activities...

What I have observed during my this and all the previous CNY, I came to realize that there are a few taboos for a person while he is gambling... I will list the two that I know and if you have other taboo, please add in for me.

Taboo #1:
Counting how much you have won in the middle of the game. I can tell you this from my previous experience cause I have it myself... once I count the money, I would start losing money. But if I don't count, I will win more than losing...

Taboo #2:
Getting call on the phone. Again, I am talking from my experience. There was once that I become the banker during one of the house-visiting a few years back (we were playing 10 to 50 cent per game of Black Jack)... Initially winning alot already but I was interrupted by a phone call. In a matter of minutes, I lost all the money that I was winning. When I rebuild my profit, another phone call came in and again, I lost all the money that I have accumulated... Luckily, I managed to get abit of profit out of it again and the only thing that I need to do is to switch off my handphone...

No comments: