Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Seeing a Dentist

I went to see a dentist yesterday and I finally understand why so many people are afraid to go and see a dentist.

The thought of your teeth being DRILLED is very scary and going through the DRILLING itself can really freak even the strongest man on Earth. I don't believe that there would be a man on Earth that would not be afraid of going to see a dentist. I bet even a dentist is afraid to go and see a dentist.

Having toothache as I have mentioned yesterday, I went to this dentistry recommended by my colleague. The place is not really new and should be at least as old as me.


The drilling is not that painful as the dentist has already used some local anesthetic on the gum, making me feel that part of my mouth "bengkak", if you know what I mean...

Before using a permanent amalgam on my teeth, he put some medicine to counter some bacteria and covering it up with some temporary amalgam that feels like cement...

After half an hour of work on me, the dentist finally release me from his chair but not before fixing another appointment with me in three weeks time.

Will try to keep my finger crossed. Hope that nothing will happen to my teeth...

But then again, if you dont want to go through the freaking experience, take care of your teeth. Brush it every morning and night and if can, use Listerine for the extra protection...

No comments: