Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Bible of Map

Whispers: Have been reading many touching stories in a forum... One of it really make me cried... Asking permission to post it here... Hope I can post it soon.

...............................................

Do you know how to read map?

Some people would never understand map while others would take maps as a Bible to go anywhere.

I used to be the latter until the time I have mapped out a big part of Klang Valley. I have this map of Klang Valley (in book format) in my car that I used to visualize where a destination would be but nowadays, I hardly use it. This Bible of mine have been with me for over 5 years and I still refer to it whenever I need to go to new places... (yes, it is still there)

Anyway, due to the limitation of the Bible (it only show certain places of Klang Valley only), I have to source somewhere else for the direction to this place somewhere in Dengkil (yes, I know you never heard of it before) but I have been to this place before two or three years back and yes, it exist and still is. Reason I am going is for my Retreat Camp.

Anyway, after struggling with myself of trying to remember the route to the place, I remember about how Google Map had actually mapped out many part of Malaysia. Trying my luck, I surf to the page and start looking for the place. About half an hour later, I found the place.

I FOUND THE PLACE.

I couldnt believe it.

So, I took another half an hour to actually print and paste those maps together. In the end, I have a "good" map that would bring me from the place that I know to my final destination, somewhere in Dengkil.


This is the "map" that I printed and pasted together to bring me to my final destination.

No comments: