Friday, July 25, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

Whispers: Brushing up my bowling skill for the upcoming Sport Club Bowling Championship. I have yet to hit 100 points mark.

............................................


I know, I know... I am a bit too lagging...

Kung Fu Panda have been screening for the past one month already and only now, I am writing about it. What can I say... I didnt have the chance to go and watch it in the cinema and it was only recently that I managed to get a copy of the movie.

So, I was watching it yesterday evening and I was surprise at how much I enjoyed it. What I have learned from that movie is that instead of trying hard to change oneself, one should learn about accepting who he really am and make the best out of it.

Another quote from the movie that I like was quoted by Master Ooguay (Master Turtle). He said,

"Yesterday, is history. Tomorrow, is mystery. One should be happy because today is present"

Definitely something taken from a quote from the Buddha that goes

"The past is history, the future has yet to come, what is important in now"

1 comment:

Pat R said...

still gotta see Kung Fu Panda, Jack Black is classic for sure... he'll be forever famous for his work in School of Rock