Monday, July 21, 2008

I got LUCKY!

Whispers: I am getting darker and darker day by day. Also, my whole body is aching from all the "labour" that I have been doing for my sport club!

........................................

What else that I can say...

It was my lucky day, after all.

As any other usual Family Day, I started out as the photographer of the event. As part of the committee members of my company's Sport Club, I was assigned the task of taking photographs of the whole event. "sarcifying" the "chance" to participate in any of the activities prepared, I devoted most of my time taking photographs of those that come for the Family Day.

By noon, we have wrapped up most of the prepared activities and the final item in the schedule was the lucky draw. There were only three identical prize for the lucky draw and it is a Samsung Digital Camera model L100.

As one of the staff presented, I have the same chances as all the other staffs around to win that lucky draw. Still, I dont really have any thought of really winning it as I have never being able to get anything from all the past lucky draws that I have participated...

Anyway, I was getting ready to take the photographs of those winning the lucky draw prizes when my name was announced. It took me a second to realize what happened and I hurried towards the stage to claim my prize...

So, here I am now with two cameras... :)

No comments: