Tuesday, August 17, 2010

StarCraft 2: Banshee

One of the thing that amused me about StarCraft Series is those quote that each one of the different unit has. You would hear the usual quote when you click on the unit when you play the game. But if you click on the unit repeatly, you will be amused by what these units got to say.

As there are so many unit in the game, I would have to feature them here one by one. I wont post those regular quotes (when they were being trained, selected, when attacked, move order or attack order. Instead, only those that they would says when they are repeatedly being selected would be showcased here. Again, if you are interested to know the rest, you can check out websites that have them all together.

Nevertheless, I would showcase them here one by one.... Enjoy!

Banshee
  • "We ain't got all day."
  • "I'm burning fuel here, smart guy."
  • "This is the 'Give-em-hell-o-copter'!"
  • "What is with you monkeys in command?"
  • "Thanks for the...props."
  • "You can only tie the record for low flight."
  • "In space, everyone can hear me scream... (pause) ...cause I'm the Banshee, get it?"
  • "Today's in-flight movie will be Ghost Academy: The Musical, starring Zac Efron and Corbin Green."
  • "Please turn off all cell phones, gauss rifles, EMPs, psionic waveform emitters, and plasma-based perdition flamethrowers. Thanks, and have a great flight!"
  • "What's the vector, Victor? Give me the clearance, Clarence."
  • "Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit StimPacks..."
  • "Anyone else know how to fly this thing? No? I'll wing it..."

No comments: