Thursday, August 19, 2010

StarCraft 2: Diamondback

 
Another one of my favorite unit... the Ghost
  • "Boo!"
  • "Nucular (sic.) launch detected..."
  • "You call down the thunder..."
  • "...now deal with it!"
  • "Almost counts in horseshoes AND nuclear strikes!"
  • "I think the female ghosts have nicer equipment."
  • "Did you see that? (pause) Exactly..."
  • "Pain don't hurt... (painful grunt)"
  • "Today's forecast is...extra bomby, slight chance of mushroom clouds."
  • "I see live people. (two shots are heard) I see dead people."
  • "Whenever I see a world untouched by war, a world of innocence, a world of lush forests and clear rivers. (pause) I really just wanna nuke the crap out of it!"
  • "You have something on your face. (gunshot) Got it."
  • "I'll paint the town...dead."
  • "Feeling lucky, punk?"
  • "We all got it coming, kid."
  • "Make my day."
  • "I know what you're thinkin'..."

No comments: