Wednesday, August 18, 2010

StarCraft 2: Battlecruiser

This is my favourite unit in the game... :D

  • "Let's go this way really, really fast! If something gets in our way, shoot it!"
  • "We are running low on synergy..."
  • "This battlecruiser shoots, it destroys, but wait! It does more..."
  • "Let's hurry up and finish this attack, it's raid night..."
  • "What's with all these blinky lights?"
  • "Flying this low always makes me nervous."
  • "Do svidaniya. Don't get any on ya!"
  • "I've lost my hat! Swing around, we'll pick it up."
  • "We're going down. Stay with the ship. I'm out! Where's my escape pod?"
  • "The Yamato is loaded and so am I..."
  • "I'm seeing double! Shoot them both!"
  • "Ah, it's happy hour. Wonderful!"
  • "What do you mean we're out of olives?!"
  • "I have an announcement! I am drunk!"
  • "Don't panic, just grab ahold of the nearest crew member! Oh, sorry dear..."

No comments: