Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Andy Lau's Concert

Last Saturday, Cat and I went to Andy Lau's Vision Tour 2005 Concert in Stadium Merdeka and it is such an event. About 25,000 people attended the concert and the whole concert is such an eye opening event. Andy used alot of special effect to maximise the whole event.

As for me, there are two sad things about the whole event that I regret. The first is that I was not able to use a more powerful camera (Fujifilm FinePix S5600s that I intended to buy this month but due to some unforeseen circumstances, have to be delayed to next month) to take photos of Andy Lau and the concert. And the second thing that I feel sad is that there was no "En Core" at the end of the concert. People just leave the stadium when Andy said goodbye and they never thought about shouting "en core" together to get andy to sing another one or two song. The saddest thing about this is that the Andy Lau's Fan Club was one of the many people who leave the stadium first.

Anyway, to Andy, good concert. Kudos to you...

1 comment:

Nobody said...

Got to admit his concert is spectacular to watch!

I was there, but didnt really enjoy...