Tuesday, December 27, 2005

So many to tell but not enough time to type it...

So much has happened since the last time I have posted a post here. For now, I just want to keep it simple...

After the Andy Lau Vision Tour Concert 2005 in Stadium Merdeka, I continued my kinda busy schedule with the camp I have been waiting for, KCBA English Dhamma Youth Camp 10, Back to Basic: One to Ten. It was a five days camp and Weoi Li and I was the so advisors of the camp. Both of us took turn to "jaga malam" just to make sure that everyone is fine throughout the camp and it have been a very hectic camp for me. On the first night, I was down with a fever and I had to ask my father to come and fetched me home. My mom was terribly worried about me and both my parent bring me to see our family doctor straight away. I took an injection which cure me of my illness by the next morning. By evening time, I was back to the camp and took over from Bro Weoi Li to "jaga" the whole camp. I manage to sleep for 20 minutes that night and by the third night, I went into slumberland at about 12.00 am. Anyway, the crazies day for me was the fourth day when Bro Weoi Li was KO during the evening. I was faced with two very bad situations where on the first situation, a girl from my group was "attacked" by hamstring cramp on both of her legs. This make her particularly unmoveable because she would be in terrible pain if her leg was moved even abit. Shin Dee tried to help her but she was not able to "tahan" the pain at first. So, I took over on the "helping hands" to help her cope with the pain in a slow mode. After three hours of trying, she manage to find the courage to go to the "fast cure" mode and with Shin Dee's help, she was "cured".

Later in the evening, I was faced with another bad situation. Another girl was stung by a wasp. At first, I did not know what to do but in the end, I decided to bring her out of the camp to see a doctor. With an injection and some medicine, she was all right later in the evening.

Another event that is worth mentioning is of course, KCBADYC 10th Anniversary Night Celebration. It was an event that I have planned carefully since the beginning of the year. My mean of carefully is that I don't want Bro Weoi Li to know that there is a special Lifetimes' Achievement Award just for him. Dunno whether he know about it before the celebration or not. Anyway, apart from the Lifetime's Achievement Award, there are also awards for all the past camps president. But for me, the best award that I have that night was actually the look on all those guest from all the previous camps when they see each other. I am particularly sure because of this celebration, they are all together that particular night. It was kinda wasted when a few of the old-timer (like Soong Hern, Kok Leong, Wei Ping and many others) was not able to attend it but their presence was felt too because we are all Kalyana Mitras.

Then we have a Christmas Eve party at Jack's house in Bandar Botanic where it was attended mostly by those involved in KCBADYC 10. All of us have a great time there and a few of those December-born people were given a "great" gift of "laut" by the rest. I was one of them and my back was red after the "laut ceremony". Today, I am back to work and surely I would write some more about how I feel for the camp that I want to share with you all. Anyway, it is late now and I need to go home liao.

Watch out for my next post...

P/S: Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

Songie said...

lovely post. :) :) sadhu!

cmeel said...

Salutes & thumbs up to both Wei Han & Weoi Li!! :)