Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Step Forward

Now that KCBA English Dhamma Youth Camp has finally comes to its 10th edition, to some it is a mission accomplised. A dream come true. A satisfactory work done. That is what I guess Brother Weoi Li felt and this is a turing point for him. Whatever that he want to do next, he should be sure that there are a group of kalyana mitra beside him that would support him in whatever his decision maybe.

But to others, it is another new beginning. Like for me, it is more of a mission accomplished to help Brother Weoi Li in making his dream come true. Along the way, I even took that dream to become mine and to some extend, it is like my dream comes true as well. Anyway, now that I have help him to realize his dream, it would now lies on me to determine my own dream.

My dream, to one extent is very easy but at the same time kinda greedy as well, even to myself. I dream of a day when KCBADYC series would become a nationwide event and participants of the camp would be from all around the country. I am giving myself another one to five years to achieve this. Hope you can join me in this quest to make KCBADYC series a success in the future. Also, I would like to bring up new leaders among the would-be-committee-members so that they would take over Bro Weoi Li and my place in the future.

Also, I have made a resolution during KCBADYC10, Back to Basic: One to Ten, that I would change myself from the "Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde" to become a person that would be happy all the time. I want to be the person that would be able to communicate with others and I would especially happy to become a counsellor for young teens.

3 comments:

Songie said...

dude,if u want KCBADWC to be internationally recognised,you can count on me to contribute whenever and wherever possible.
Always supporter of this group.(whether u like it or not..HAHA!)

alex said...

Thanks for your support but for now, internationally recognized is kinda far-fetched, unless you bring back some students from Australia to join the camp every year. Then, we can say that it is "internationally recognized"

For now, the national level recognition would be an ideal target.

As for your support, I can tell you that it is really great to know that at least someone is there to give support to the group.

Songie said...

of cuz....students from over here?..mm...maybe in due time...maybe!!