Thursday, November 15, 2007

Along in TV?

(A man wearing singlet sitting slowly in a room with a fan blowing...)


*Peng yu, ho bo?*
Friend. How are you?

*Ai cho seng li ah?*
Want to do business?

*Bo lui*
No money?

*Ka gua kong la*
Tell me la.

*De ai lor chui*
How much you need?

*Gor cheng? Gua chio de*
RM5000? I lend to you.

*Chap cheng? Gua chio de*
RM10,000? I lend to you.

*Gor chap cheng? Gua pun eh sai chio de*
RM50,000? I also can lend to you.

......................................................

(Switch on the light and wear uniform)

*Gua lang me shi along*
We are not along...

*Gua lang ai tolong*
We are here to tolong...

* Read these in Hokkien....

Saw this in the TV... can't remember the name of the ministry but the way they do it is really catchy... I was laughing when I finished watching the advertisement...

To tell you the truth, I almost believe that the advertisement was done by along.... haha

No comments: