Friday, November 09, 2007

Holy Me?

My manager (also a good friend of mine) told me something the other day that makes me wonder...

Last Saturday, I told him that I would be going to Zouk that night and all the sudden, he give me a kind of look. I ask why and he just told me that he does not believe me that I would be going to these type of place. In fact, he even asked me to take some pictures as evidence that I have, in fact, been to Zouk.

I showed him the pictures that I upload in my earlier post (Happening@ZouK) later on Monday and I asked him why he does not believe that I would be going to these type of places? The answer that he gave me really show what type of people I am back at the time when I was still young and fresh. He says that for him, I am the very religious/holy type of people that I would not go to these places like disco or bar...

I am flatter indeed that people really thought me as that and I do think that I was someone like that then...

But, over times, I guess I have changed. Not totally but I have a different perspective on life and what I am doing now is to try things (things that are legal only) so that I would better understand the difference path of life and that I would not regret later for not doing something now.

For people that are worried about my recent changes, please rest assure that I am still my own self walking in a different style.

No comments: