Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I have a Confession to make...

I need to make a confession.

I did sOMeThINg yesterday...

(what are you thinking?) I did not do anything bad or illegal or against my own principles... (If you are thinking something 'serong', you better go and cleanse your thought)

Actually, I have made a purchase... A purchase that can be consider the most expensive one I have ever taken by myself

**my car cannot be consider as one as my dad pay for the deposit, even though I have paid him back already... I think; and the apartment that I 'bought' with my ex-gf is not entirely my own purchase. In fact, I have 'sold' it to her... so, that one does not count as well...

Okay...

I will stop my long-winding blogging here and open the chest of the mystery...

I brought a LAPTOP!!! I bought a LAPTOP!!! I brought a LAPTOP!!! (forgive me for my burst of happiness... I couldn't sleep yesterday, thinking of what I can do with the laptop with me. I have a few plan that was put on hold because I don't have a computer to work on... what plan? cannot tell... secret... Will announce it once it is complete...)

Yes... I bought a laptop from Dell and if there is no problem, I should be getting it next week...

I just can't wait...

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

Congrats on your purchase. My notebook was also my most expensive purchase.. and I've not regretted that decision at all. The most wasteful thing I've bought was a PDA. Haha..

alex said...

my previous record is actually my current camera... It cost me about RM1800 but I think that it is still worth the money I invested... but now, thinking about getting an SLR... (if this continue... I am going broke soon.... :))

Aly said...

the spelling is 'bought', not 'brought'... hehe... sorry ya, have to correct it... so that in the future i dun repeat this mistake, k? :p

alex said...

mistakes corrected.

Thanks for teaching me, teacher!