Friday, November 09, 2007

Pasta@Home

[Picture from Italian Recipes (http://www.italianrecipes.ws)]

Believe it or not, it has been about a year since I last went into the kitchen and cooked something. Yesterday however, I moved into my kitchen again to cook some pasta for my family.

My family know that I can cook pasta and they urged me to cook some for them... Since my mum was eating vegetarian yesterday, I made a simple serving of spaghetti with mushroom soup with potatoes...

Luckily, the pasta that I cooked is still edible and I am looking forward for more soon (maybe this Sunday - Macaroni, perhaps). Anyway, have been thinking about learning how to cook more dishes... anyone want to teach me and let me borrow their kitchen??? Will try to keep everything intact after I use your kitchen, though...

No comments: